Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oregon


Ben, Cameron and I are so excited to be here in Oregon. For me, it is home. I have been eager to return since I left over 13 years ago. We are living in Sweet Home right now, which is about an hour and a half south of Portland and about the same distance from the coast. It is gorgeous here. Prettiest place in Oregon in my opinion. With the fall colors in full array, everywhere we look seems to belong on the front of a calendar.



Cameron is 9 weeks old today and growing like a weed. It is astounding to me how time seems to fly. We are having so much fun now that he talks (coos) frequently and smiles constantly. He loves nothing more than being outside so we take walks as much as possible. Ben can't wait for him to start crawling so he can chase the little guy around the house:) We are thrilled about being parents and are so proud of Cameron.



We miss Utah and all of our family and friends there. We'll keep posting lots of pictures of little Cam so you don't miss much. Lots of love, Ben, Cameron and Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment