Friday, March 6, 2009

My Little Boy is Growing Up

Time for some new pics!
The goober makes funny faces all the time. Never fails that if he's left alone for longer than a minute or so, he will start making outrageous noises and faces. It's rare to catch any on camera. When I took this one, he was laughing and then started to pretend like he was sad. He'd laugh for a minute or so and do it again. It makes me wonder what is going through his head. And yes those are socks on his hands. Combination of being cold, scratching himself ALL the time and he loves chewing on the socks. I think it helps with teething, who knows. He's a dork.

Cameron helping Grandpa fix the chainsaw....yikes! Cameron doesn't really care what he is doing as long as Grandpa is there. His whole face lights up when my dad walks in and cries when he leaves. I'm not sure when that happened.





Naked boy! Cameron's hit the stage where he LOVES the water. He'd stay in forever if I let him. Maybe it's just cause he loves having his clothes off..

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I think that between this age and the time that they can walk is one of the funnest ages. Their personalities totally kill me! Mercedes makes me laugh all day long and I just love all the new things that she is learning and doing. It makes me sad to see them grow up so fast though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, he looks so much like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big. We are so excited to come out and see our little nephew or should I say "big" ha ha. I love him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura Ben and Cameron!! Hey, LOVED the pictures and LOVE your blog, had fun looking at all the pictures!! WOW! Your mom is gorgeous!! Easy to see now why you and your sisters are so beautiful!! (HA HA Not that your dad and brothers are dogs, but you know what I mean:)!!!!Love ya Kathy

    ReplyDelete