Friday, June 26, 2009

Cam has been SOOOO much fun lately. Seriously! He is scooting all over the place and starting to crawl. He eats everything he can get his hands on. He has 8 teeth and he knows how sharp they are. What is it that tempts everyone with whom he comes in contact to stick a finger in his mouth. Just to check if they really are sharp? I guess, well he bites them. :) He's finally starting to grow some hair...finally.

Well, I couldn't restrain myself. Wouldn't he have made a pretty little girl? Lol




Chaz and I took Cam when we went picking strawberries. He enjoyed it thoroughly. I had to keep crackers in each hand so that he would stop eating strawberry leaves. I can't believe he could even reach them but Chaz and I kept pulling leaves out of his mouth.





He thinks the empty bath is his playpen. He tries really hard to turn on the water. Thank goodness he can't reach yet!



His first Ginger Snap. Omigosh....

No comments:

Post a Comment