Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well, Cameron (My little brother) will be home in a week and a half. We are so so so soooo excited! It has been the LONGEST 2 years, no lie. So in thinking about him I thought I'd do a little tribute to him and post pics...

We LOVE you Cam! We are so proud of you. You have been an AMAZING missionary. I look up to you so much. Thank you for your dedicated, unselfish service and exceptional example. We are missing you a ton and want you to come home soon! Love ya!












2 comments:

  1. Hello, Laura! How are you? So you're back in Oregon!! We miss all your family! How are they? I left a message on Jesse's blog but not sure when he'll get it. Check our blog out and let me know how the family is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you guys!! Where did he go on his mission? I bet he will just LOVE his cute little nephew!

    ReplyDelete