Monday, February 28, 2011

Brothers

So Cameron thinks it is the all time greatest thing to have a brother of his very own.  Sawyer thinks Cameron is the funniest person on the planet.  Needless to say, they get along.  Here are some pics of my growing boys!

003

Sawyer is starting to sit up… there are better pictures i’ll put up in a minute. 

 

 

010

 

 

My studious little Cameron

 

 

072

 

Cameron is OBSESSED with Debbie’s cat Paige

 

 

 

012

 

Just to show you that we really look nothing alike…I don’t think at least.  Sawyer is even less.

 

 

029

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

010

Cameron can navigate my phone as well as I can.  Now he thinks that EVERY electronic is touch screen so we have tiny fingerprints EVERYWHERE!!!!

 

 

027

159 

 

 

 

 

043

046

 

Massaging or strangling…hmmm

 

 

 

068

 

Wild parties yield embarrassing photos:)

3 comments:

  1. Laura you have such beautiful boys! I just love how stinkin cute they are. I am glad you finally updated your blog. You really have been blessed with such wonderful boys and Husband. We are excited to see you guys in about a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura, this is totally random, but do you have a facebook account? They are working on our 10 yr reunion and your name was on the list of people that they haven't found. So I thought I'd check! If you have an address that you want them to send info to, or an email, or something you can email it to me so I can get it to them. OR...if you want to keep your location a secret (hehe) I can just send you info about it. Email me and let me know what you want! melissa.d.powell@gmail.com

    AND, by the way I think your family is so adorable. I think Cam looks a little like you. :) So fun to see pics of your adorable boys. And you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about blogging. I'm thinking we should just make people come and visit if they want to know whats going on. Thanks for posting a bunch of pictures cam cam makes me laugh everytime I see him. You have beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete