Monday, February 28, 2011

Long Time Gone

So, this morning I read Jocelyn’s blog and felt horribly guilty that I don’t blog more. I hate blogging. Hate it. However, living so far away from family and friends, it is one of the only ways to let everyone know what we are up to. I think it just feels so boring to me…same thing every day. Well I do NOT promise to be better at blogging, but I will do some catch up blogging right now. PS…one of the reasons I HATE blogging is that I have no clue if anyone is reading it and I figure that if no one is reading it then it is an enormous waste of my time…So if you read it…leave a COMMENT! Let me know that I am not wasting my time…

Once upon a time Sawyer was born. And Laura stopped blogging :)

Wow that was a LONG time ago. Let’s see if I can even remember what’s happened since then. Here are a ton of pictures in no particular order.

021

Ben is SO proud!

040

As is Cameron…

051

I love my boys

008

 

 

027

Love Bathtime

No comments:

Post a Comment