Monday, February 28, 2011

Potty Training

So, Cam is potty trained. Whew! It was a CRAZY 3 days. I did the 3-day boot camp that Jocelyn gave me. I waited til Ben’s week end, stocked up on under-roos (as cam calls them), and dug in my heels. Just so you know, I was certain that It would fail. He seemed too young, he showed no interest, but I was determined to give it a whirl. For half of the first day he was completely clueless. He had no idea why I was picking him up and RUNNING him to the toilet. He really enjoyed putting his wet underwear in the washer and saying “EWWW! Sicky!” The second half of the day was better and he started to get it. He only wet the bed once and that was my fault. He was calling me in the morning and I didn’t get there quick enough. It doesn’t sound stressful but it was. On the upside, Cameron and I haven’t had that much fun in a very long time. Ben took Sawyer for the whole three days and I never left Cameron’s side. We played and read books and laughed. We had a lot of fun together.

048

049

052

No comments:

Post a Comment