Monday, February 28, 2011

Ummm…Christmas next I think

Christmas was a ton of fun this year.  Everything is getting more fun with Cam growing up.

Cameron, Melissa and Jenna came from Utah and we had so much fun spending time with them. We spent the night over at Dad’s on Christmas Eve so we could join in all the festivities and be there for opening presents in the morning.

We had a hard time not spoiling Cameron. It’s so hard with only one kid. He’s only two. He didn’t need much so we tried to limit it…not to mention we have toys coming out of our ears. We only took a few to Dad’s cause I didn’t want to haul everything there and home the next day. His aunts were very nice and let him rip open their presents as well :)

So, one thing that was pretty special was Sawyer’s Blessing. Ben blessed him at my Dad’s house on Christmas. It was just Ben, Dad and my brother Cameron. I loved it. It was so small and personal. Very cool. I wouldn’t mind blessing all of our kids at home.

Oh yeah, I chopped off my hair and have never been happier!

Here are some Thanksgiving/Christmas/Blessing pics

045

170

007

He stole a candy bar out of ben’s stocking and ran upstairs to eat it.  When I found him instead of taking it away, I ran to get the camera…Lol THEN I took it away

028

Cameron thinks it’s his full time job to SHOVE the binky in Sawyer’s mouth every time he drops it…Sigh.

003

008

117

Cam hates when Sawyer is sleeping and pokes him till he wakes up to play

139

Ashlyn and Sawyer. 

149

Cam and Jenna playing DS early morning

160

He is not quite ready for a bike yet but he wanted one SOOO bad and I couldn’t help it

238

 

240

Blessing

246

249

I have no idea what my think with Sepia was this month.  Sorry they are ALL this way..Wow

264

Debbie got Dad a BYU football in his stocking…LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment